Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reflection

Blogging


I used to blog last time, but since the technology has improved, I spend more of my time in sharing through Twitter or Facebook. But sometimes it does feel good to blog. I use blog to share my stories or experiences. So, when I was assigned to do the academic blog, it is not a new thing for me. However, I still need to find out some informations, readings or resources that related to the issues I was going to discuss about. Besides, writing personal blog is different with writing the academic blog, so some good blogging skill might be needed.

Blogging is not simply about typing and posting, but to have a good quality of blog, you need to learn how the blog is working. According to Justin Tsan (2007), a good blogger is someone that are willing to learn about the basic of web technologies before they blog. Besides that, we need to understand about the existence of social culture issue and how it affects the way you blog since weblog could be accessed internationally.

Blogging is a new form of communication nowadays where people could share their thoughts, discuss it, and put some comments on the post. However, before creating a weblog, the author need to identify the type of his/ her blog, and its purposes, so the message could send clearly to the reader. Happy blogging!

References:

Tsan, J, 2007, Qualities Of A Good Blogger. Qualities Of A Good Blogger. 8 Nov. 2007. EzineArticles.com. viewed June 16, 2010,
http://ezinearticles.com/?Qualities-Of-A-Good-Blogger&id=823015




No comments:

Post a Comment